To find the information that you are looking for, you should use the site´s searching tools.
There are some ways to search and find specific music, photos, interviews, etc.
- Remember: To listen to the musics, first you have to download and uncompact the files.
01. Search by using a key word:
- Using the searching tool, by using a key word, will list for you all the posts with the searched key word.
Example: If you type a songs title, the searching system will list all the albuns with the searched music.
02. Search by Categorys:
- Search by using the categorys will list you all the posts that belongs to the searched category.
Example: If you click in the LPs link, the system will list you all the availables albuns in a Long Play format.
03. Search by tag ‘Artist’:
- Search by using the ‘artist’ tags will list you all the posts of this specific artist.
Each tag has an post quantity, for example: Abdias(71), it means that there are 71 posts of this artist.
Example: If you click in the ‘Abdias’ link, the system will list you all of that artist posts, as photos and albuns, in some diferent formats, with depends on the year that they had been released.
04. Search by tag ‘Date’:
- Search by using the ‘date’ tags will list you all the posts of this specific year.
Example: If you click in the ’1950′ link, the system will list you all posts that have been released in that year, with diferent artists and stamps.
05. Search by tag ‘Stamp’:
- Search by using the ‘Stamp’ tags will list you all the albuns that have been released by this specific stamp.
Example: If you click in the ‘AMC’ link, the system will list you all the discs that has been released by this stamp, with diferent artists and dates. (It will happen if you click in other stamps links, as Copacabana, RCA and Rozemblit, etc.)
We hope those tips could be usefull to help everyone to find what they are looking for inside the forró world.